Specialty: Cataract, Glaucoma and Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Advanced Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Management
- Laser Surgery
- Comprehensive Eye Care
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Successfully performed over 10,000 cataract and laser eye procedures.
- Advanced Technology lens implantation.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Columbia University, NY, Post Baccalaureate
- Residency, Rutgers Emergency Medicine New Jersey Medical School
- Internship, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
- Medical School, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- American Academy of Ophthalmology – AAO
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch Campus
- Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical Center
Philosophy of Care:
- My goal is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical eye care with
compassion and expertise.
- Family, sports, fitness, & charity.
- The Patient Choice Award
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition