Specialty: Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Advanced Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Emergency Care
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment Repair
- Vision Issues
- Successfully performed over 5,000 cataract and eye laser procedures.
- Certified in high technology lens implantation (ReSTOR, Acrysof Toric, Crystalens).
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Columbia University, NY, Post Baccalaureate
- Residency, Rutgers Emergency Medicine New Jersey Medical School
- Intership, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
- Medical School, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Fellow American Academy of Optometry
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- American Academy of Ophthalmology – AAO
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch Campus
- Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical Center
Philosophy of Care:
- My goal is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical eye care with
compassion and expertise.
- Family, sports, fitness, & charity.
- The Patients’ Choice Award
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition