Here’s a few of our office policies that make things easier for everyone:
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment we will likely have to reschedule your appointment in order to keep other patients waiting.
- New patients and patients having a yearly exam will get a “refraction” or a measurement of your eyes prescription for a corrective lens. This is not paid for by insurance, and there is a $49 charge for this.
- Please bring another family member with you if youu’d like them to hear the information that is provided to you by the doctor. Please refrain from bringing small children and infants to your exam. We also ask that you turn off cellphones prior to being brought into the examinination rooms.
- If you have printed off your office visit forms and completed them, don’t forget to bring them with you! If you have not, you will need to complete them in our office. Bring your medical history and medication lists with you please.
- Payment is expected at the time of service. As a courtesy to you, we will file many insurance forms for you, but deductibles, copays, and non-covered services will still need to be paid at the time of the visit.
Our office provides on-call service for emergencies, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week by calling (843) 651-8200.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. This courtesy, on your part, will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if this policy is not adhered to.
We are always available to answer questions for you. If you need assistance with insurance forms, we can help. In fact, we can help you in all kinds of ways, but we are here with one goal in mind, saving your precious sight for the beauty to come.
Special financing arrangements may be made for cataract patients with no insurance.
The application process is fast and confidential 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no application fees and you can be approved in minutes. Good credit standing is required. For more information, please call (843) 651-8200