A simple and convenient way to see your doctor from anywhere. Just click Atlantic Eye’s personalized room link to join them for a video call.
No need to download software or create an account. Just use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone.
All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. We adhere to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy requirements.
The patient queue works like a waiting room, allowing
our doctors to see who is the next online patient.
Watch Doxy.me Video
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to sign up for an account?
No, as a patient you actually don’t need to create an account with us to see your provider. You can simply go to your providers’ URL (www.atlanticeye.doxy.me). You will check in and your provider will start the call when they are ready.
Is this secure?
All data is encrypted, patient sessions are anonymous (we don’t know who you are) and no patient info is stored persistently. We use the AES cipher with 128-bit keys to encrypt audio/video, and HMAC-SHA1 to verify data integrity.
Is this free?
Doxy.me is free for your provider to use. The cost of the appointment would be decided between you and your provider.
How do I get rid of an echo?
The following steps should be done by you and your provider:
- Use headphones
- Reduce the volume of speakers
- Move the microphone away from the speakers
How can I improve video quality?
- Restart your computer: restart your computer before your first call.
- Wifi: be close to your wifi router, make sure no other parties on the network are using up the bandwidth, and you don’t have a lot of browser windows open.
- CPU/GPU usage: ensure no high intensity programs are running on the computer.